Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Easter Verses

John11:40 Resurrection of Lasarus
Those who believe in Me may die but they will live again.
Matthew 21:9 Jesus Goes in to Jerusalem
Greatest One! The son of David!
Matthew 26 :26-28 Communion
“ Take this bread eat it. It is my body. Take this wine and drink it. It is my blood.”
Jesus body is broken for me and His blood is spilled for me, so that I can be saved from death that lasts forever (hell).
Matthew 26:42 Jesus prays in the garden
My Father if this must happen to Me may what ever You want be done. I want God’s will be done in my life
I want God will be done in my life. If something bad happens to me, I will still be God’s child.
We hurt (kill) Jesus when we are like these people (Judas, Peter, The Crowd)
Judas Matthew 22:4 (want money)
I have sinned he said, for I have betrayed a man who has done no wrong
Peter Matthew 26:74 ( lied)
I don’t know the man
The Crowed did not believe Jesus was the son of God: Matthew 27: 22
“ Nail Him to cross”
39-40 They laughed at Him and said save Yourself if You are the son of God”
Why did Jesus die?
Jesus died on the cross so that people‘s sins could be forgiven. He did that because He loved us so much. This was God’s plan so that people could be in heaven with Him someday.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son (to die on the cross) so that whoever puts his trust in Him will not be lost but have life that lasts forever..

No comments: