Monday, March 2, 2009

If I Keep God's Laws, I will be called great

God’s Ten Great Laws
1. There can be no other Gods, you are the only God.
2. I shall never hurt / kill another, but show my love to all.
3. I shall have no other gods, but worship you alone.
4. I shall be a faithful wife if I marry one day.
5. I shall not misuse your name, but keep it special for you.
6. I shall never steal or cheat, but leave other people’s things.
7. I shall always rest on Sundays, it is your special day
8. I shall never tell a lie, but always tell the truth.
9. I shall always honour my parents, then I shall be blessed..
10. I shall never envy others, I’m happy with what I‘ve got.

Matthew 5:19
He, who obeys and teaches others to obey what the Law of Moses says, will be called great in the holy nation of heaven.

People who obey the law will get a “star “and a “ merit “ in heaven.

No comments: