Thursday, August 14, 2008

Children of God's homework

John 1 : 1-3 What is Jesus doing in heaven?
There are many rooms in my Father’s house… I am going away to make place for you… I will come back you take with me

Matthew 28:16-20 The Great Command (Our homework)
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. …. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. 19 Go then to all people everywhere and make them my disciples., Baptize them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teach them to do everything I have told you to do. And remember I will be with you always, to the very end of the age."
1. Jesus must be the King in my heart.
2. I must be an example: If I want to make people Jesus’ disciples I must listen to Jesus.
3. I must pray for them.
4. I must tell people: Love your neighbour as yourself and love God with all your heart.

Acts 2:4 Pentecost: The Holy Spirit Came
There was a sound from heaven like a powerful wind… they saw tongues … that looked like fire. They were all filled with Holy Spirit.

Acts 9:6 Saul meets Jesus
Get up! Go into the city and you will be told what to do.

Acts9: 20 , 31 The First Church
Saul began to preach that Jesus is the Son of God. The church was made strong and it was given comfort by the Holy Spirit. It honored the Lord. More people were added to the Church.

No comments: