Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jesus is coming, again. Be ready!

Matthew 24:44 2nd Coming of Jesus
You must be ready also. The Son of Man is coming at a time when you do not think He will come.

Matthew 25 : 10,13 The 5 wise and 5 foolish girls
Those who were ready went in with him (Jesus) to the marriage ( heaven). The door was shut . So watch! You do not know what day or what hour the Son of Man is coming.
I must be ready now and all the time.

Acts 27: 23-25 Children of God have hope
Paul said,” I belong to God and I work for Him. An angel of God said to me, “ Do not be afraid Paul. You must stand in front of Caesar (the king of Rome). So take hope men. I believe my God will do what He has told me”
If God has a purpose for me, He will keep me alive

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good good good......